We do not currently have any vacancies at Misterton First School. However our Federated school, Ashlands First School is currently recruiting for a Key Stage 2 Class Teacher.
Experienced KS2 Teacher to Lead English
Salary: M4 – UPS1 Scale depending on experience
Start Date: Summer 2022 or September 2022 for the right candidate
We are seeking to appoint an experienced, enthusiastic and highly motivated KS2 teacher with a passion for developing English, who can provide exceptional learning opportunities for our children. In September 2022, we will change from a First School to a Primary School, so for the right person this will be an exciting opportunity to support the development of our Upper Key Stage Two Provision and lead English across the school. You will have a supportive SLT who are committed to developing your career with ongoing training and support provided.
Ashlands Church of England First School is a warm welcoming school in the heart of the local community. We have a wealth of outdoor space, so be ready to immerse yourself in our outdoor learning curriculum.
We are looking for someone who can:
- Live our vision; love of learning, love of life , love of one another
- demonstrate high standards of teaching and learning
- have the knowledge and skills to teach in Upper Key Stage Two
- have high expectations, being enthusiastic and committed to raising standards
- have excellent communication, interpersonal skills and be a good team player
- demonstrate a positive and understanding approach to children’s social and emotional development which will include setting high standards of behaviour
- want to make a positive contribution to the life and work of our school
- be committed to Ashland’s Christian values and vision
- meet the many challenges of school life with enthusiasm and a sense of humour
We can offer you:
- Happy, enthusiastic, well behaved children who enjoy learning
- A strong team working together to provide a learning environment where every child really does count
- Opportunities and training to further develop your skills
- A supportive community of governors, parents and volunteers
- Strong links with our local church and diocese
Closing date for applications: 5pm Monday 21st March 2022
- Interviews : Thursday 31st March 2022
Ideally we would like the successful candidate to start at the beginning of Summer Term 2022, but we have provision in place to support a September 2022 start for the right candidate.
Please visit www.ashlandsfirstschool.co.uk or call Mrs Lawrence on 01460 73437 for an application form, job description and person specification. Visits to the school are warmly welcomed, by prior appointment.
Ashlands Church of England First School is committed to the safeguarding of pupils and this will form part of the recruitment process