TA/HLTA : FULL TIME Permanent
27.50HRS (8.45-3.15 TERM TIME)
Somerset Salary Grade 15 : Point 3 – Grade 12 : Point 19
(£18,562 – £25,481 pro rata depending on experience)
Ashlands CofE First School is an inclusive school where all children are supported to achieve their full potential. We are proud of our enthusiastic and caring children, of our supportive team of staff, governors and parents. Prepare to immerse yourself in our creative curriculum and dig out those wellies to enjoy our forest school opportunities!
We are reviewing our support structure and are in the unique position of being able to advertise across a wider range of responsibility. We welcome applications from Teaching Assistants who are looking to develop their skills and from HLTA’s who already hold a higher level of skills and understanding.
We are looking for someone who:
- Can form positive and caring relationships with children which motivates them to learn, grow and be confident
- Shows initiative and the ability to be spontaneous
- Is confident with the KS1 / KS2 framework and its assessment procedures or displays an aptitude to develop this knowledge
- Has experience in working one to one or in small groups with children.
- Is a good team player who is willing to contribute to the ethos and wider community of the school
- Has a sense of humour, combined with energy and enthusiasm
In return we can offer you:
- A happy, friendly and welcoming school with enthusiastic, well behaved children who enjoy learning
- Friendly, hardworking, supportive and professional colleagues and Governors
- Commitment to CPD
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please call Mrs Lawrence to arrange a visit on 01460 73437. Please contact the school for an application pack or download this from our website: www.ashlandsfirstschool.co.uk
Closing date for applications: 9am on Wednesday 9th February 2022
Interviews : Wednesday 16th February 2022
Start date: 28th February 2022 or as soon as possible dependent on notice period